This is a list of beats.
Version 1: Alpha Edit
The beats aren't colored. But however they are faded from red to yellow.
- The first beat beatboxes and makes a bass sound.
- The second beat does a different variety of beatboxing.
- The third beat makes clicking sounds.
- The fourth beat makes popping sounds.
- The last beat goes "dugadewdugadewdugadew" at the end of the loop.
Version 2: Little Miss Edit
The color theme of Little Miss's beats is black, but the symbols are faded from dark green to light green.
- The first is wearing a cap that is pointing left, and wears an open hoodie. His sound plays once for the first round of the loop, and plays twice for the second one. The sound he makes sounds like a steam pounder. The sound he makes is: 'Boom boom boom...'
- The noise he makes could be a reference to the beat in "Drop It Like It's Hot" because they sound similar, but that's not original.
- The second is wearing an open collar button shirt. His sound is the same for both loops. The sound he makes sounds like 'Cha. Chik-cha-fpt Cha. Chick-cha.'
- The third is wearing a hoodie. Unlike the first beat person, his hoodie is a sweater. The inside of the hood is visible. His noise is slightly low quality.
- The fourth is wearing an open sweater like shirt, with a dot on the side. He beatboxes.
- The last is wearing a neck-tie shirt similar to the fourths one. He takes a deep breath, and makes a sound of: 'Bo-do-do-do-docahhh.... Doom doom doom.'
Version 3: Sunrise Edit
The color theme of Sunrise's beats is green.
- The first has a bandana, headphones, and a backpack. He beatboxes and sounds like 'ch-ka-ch, ch-kaka-ch'.
- The second has a hoodie and baseball cap. He makes a bass drum sound.
- The third has a backwards hat, sunglasses, and a tank top over a black t-shirt. He makes a snare sound.
- The fourth guy wears ski goggles and a hoodie, and beatboxes.
- The fifth wears what look like 3D glasses, and has a scarf as well. He beatboxes by inhaling and exhaling, and making cymbal impressions.
Version 4: The Love Edit
The color theme of this version's Beats are yellow.
- The first has a robot outfit similar to that of the daft punk band. He makes a bass drum sound.
- The second has a baseball cap on, and headphones around his neck. He makes a digital snare sound.
- The third has a fedora, sunglasses, and a scarf. He makes a bell sound.
- The fourth wears headphones and a t-shirt. He makes a cymbal sound by going 'tip'.
- The final guy wears a straw hat hat, sunglasses, and a small jacket. He makes an exhaling sound at the beginning of the verse, followed by a quick little scat. Then he makes two scats together and the last scat will go before the exhaling sound.
Version 5: Brazil Edit
The color of Brazil's beats is yellow.
- The first is wearing a fowards-cap with a symbol on it. He has a vest and a "watch" on his wrist. He makes a drumstick sound. He makes a classical beat, similar to Sunrise.
- The second is wearing glasses, and something on it. He is wearing a bandana. He makes a clicking sound with no "mmm mmm" sounds like in the original.
- The third is wearing a sweat band on his head. He is wearing a sports shirt. The sound he makes is "chik-chik-ka chik-chik-kakakaka"
- The fourth is wearing a hat, and a tanktop. He makes inhaling sounds.
- The fifth is wearing a visor. He is wearing a hoodie and a necklace. He makes a lot of clicking sounds.
Version 6: Alive Edit
The color for the beats are navy blue.
- The first one is wearing a hat with the japan flag that grows whenever he makes a beat. He is wearing a bandana with a scarf-like thing on it. He does a kick sound. Unlike the others, he makes beats in a pattern.
- The second is wearing a hat. He makes a t-t-t sound with a snare,
- The third is wearing a bear hat with a cape on it. The bears eyes light up. He has a pill t-shirt. He makes "dom-dom-ku-dom" sounds.
- The fourth is wearing a Japanese mask. He wears a suit. He makes clicking sounds.
- The fifth is wearing a visor. He has two things wrapped around him. He makes "dom-dom dom-dom dom-dom" sounds at the end of every loop.